About MARUTI SUZUKI WAGON R 1.0
MARUTI SUZUKI WAGON R 1.0 LX
|3.76 Lakhs||Get on road price|
MARUTI SUZUKI WAGON R 1.0 LXI
|4.09 Lakhs||Get on road price|
MARUTI SUZUKI WAGON R 1.0 VXI
|4.34 Lakhs||Get on road price|
What we like
- Its height is its biggest advantages and comes with good ground clearance.
- Spacious to the hilt and adequately supported by good engine dynamics and perfect to ride in city.
- Great for first-time car owners and drivers for its maneuverability and maintainance.
- A fitting family car that offered optional airbags for all trims.
What we don't like
- The Maruti WagonR 1.0 is a very differently designed vehicle and its exteriors aren’t very appealing. Dashboard and interiors could be more presentable as it’s too simple.
- Legroom, shoulder space and overall seating capacity could have been better.
- Engine noise heard inside the cabin.
- No diesel version and brakes aren’t too great.
The Maruti WagonR 1.0 first hit the Indian roads in 1999 and since then it has a good box office run in different versions and is still in the reckoning among competitors and is one of Maruti’s most successful vehicles. A perfect family car, it is regarded as a practical, no-nonsense car and the first car to debut the 3 cylinder, K-series engine. In spite of not being great in the design and style department, this car was recognized for its versatility and performance and was definitely a surprise winner for Maruti and its newer versions are still having a go at the market.
Hyundai To Expand Prod...
Hyundai Motor India today announced that it will be increasing its production capacity at its Chenna... Read more
HMIL Roars a Price Hik...
Hyundai Motors India Ltd. (HMIL) roars out a price hike of 3% for its popular hatchback Grand i10 in... Read more
Goodyear introduces Tr...
While its existing Assurance TripleMax range is known for offering a balanced mix of ride comfort an... Read more
Ford India crosses 1 m...
Today, Ford India has crossed a major milestone – a little over 20 years after it established its pr... Read more
Five Star rating for V...
Volvo XC 40 is ranked as one among the top five cars for its 97 percent Adult Occupation Protection... Read more
Mini Electric displaye...
Mini’s Electric concept has made its appearance at the Goodwood Festival of Speed, and it sheds ligh... Read more
Bugatti Divo to be a d...
Bugatti has confirmed that the Divo is on the way – a limited-run track-focused car based on its Chi... Read more
Milestone of 20 millio...
Production of 20 million units is successful for the company Maruti Suzuki. 34 years and 6 months ar... Read more
Bugatti Chiron Gets Ne...
Bugatti will now offer the Chiron with a two-piece glass roof which it calls the 'Sky View'. This ne... Read more