Buying and selling used car is a tricky task. The most important part of the transaction (buying as well as selling) is making sure the price is fair. At IBB we believe in, never undersell or overbuy philosophy. The transaction that happens at this price is the precise price or in the simple term the right price of any used car. Price of a used car depends on the following factors view more
- The price of the car when it was new.
- Age of the car and number of previous owners.
- The usage, kilometer the car has run.
- The condition of the car.
- Are you selling or trading? When you trade (with a dealer) you get less value for your car.
- Region and landscapes- Some cars are favorites in some states/ cities and they command better resale. Also a car registered in one state or city gets comparatively lesser price if sold in a different state or city.
- Manufacturer- Cars manufactured by companies like Maruti, Hyundai, Honda and Toyota commands better resale value in India. And in general Japanese cars get better resale than the European, American and Asian cars in India.
- Segment- The depreciation is much higher in the higher segments. A premium luxury sedan depreciates much faster than an economy hatchback.
- The urgency factor of seller and buyer. The rule is simple, more you are desperate to close the deal, and you lose money.
Do your homework well before putting a price tag on the car you want to sell or offer a price for a used car you intend to buy? Here comes the role of IBB, we at IBB has done the research for you and the precise price for each and every model in India is just a few clicks away.
IndianBlueBook and the science of precise pricing, helps you to arrive at that fair price for the car you are considering to buy.